International Arts Tourism: Connecting Cultures brings together data from Tourism Research Australia (TRA) with additional resources to gain insights into international arts tourism in Australia.
Arts experiences play an important and growing role in international tourism to Australia. They engage international visitors with the uniqueness, depth and diversity of Australian culture, support local economies and share Australian stories and perspectives with the world.
The interactive dashboards below allows users to compare arts tourists to overall tourists and explore the data by regions, state/territories and activities.
Scroll down or click links below to explore more findings through our interactive dashboards.
- International tourist trends by visitor’s country of origin
- Proportion of international visitors to state/territory by country of origin
- International tourist trends by state/territory visited
- International tourist trends by metropolitan and regional areas
- International tourist activities 2017
Click here to go to the International Arts Tourism: Connecting Cultures homepage.