APIEF Fundraising Residential 2023
Five-day training event designed for early-to-mid career arts fundraisers.
About the opportunity
We have partnered with the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) to offer five places at their upcoming major residential training event, the Asia Pacific Institute in Educational Fundraising (APIEF).
This five-day event will be held at Novotel 10/14 Eastern Beach Rd, Geelong VIC on the 23rd–27th of October 2023.
Run by experts in educational and arts fundraising, APIEF is an in-depth training event offering interactive sessions covering a diverse range of topics including annual and regular giving, major gifts, bequests and legacies, campaigns, stewardship, ethics, effective prospect tracking, making the case for support and more.
This opportunity is for early-to-mid career arts fundraisers representing an arts organisation with an emerging and/or established fundraising program.
This opportunity includes:
- A pass to the four-day training program
- Four nights of accommodation at Novotel 10/14 Eastern Beach Rd (check in Monday 23
October, check out Friday 27 October)
- Institute materials and meals as indicated in the event schedule.
Any additional transport and accommodation costs will be the responsibility of the participant. Each place at the event is valued at A$4,860.
We encourage you to visit the APIEF website for the full program and information on presenters, sessions and opportunities.
Applicants must be employed in a role that includes fundraising or development.
Applicant organisations must:
- Be based in Australia and carrying out most of their arts activity or practice within
- Be a legally constituted entity (with an ABN)
- Be registered as a not-for-profit organisation, as defined by the Australian Taxation
Office (ATO)*, and;
- Be operating with the primary purpose of providing arts and cultural opportunities for
Australian artists and audiences
All expressions of interest (EOI) must outline:
- Your organisation’s primary purpose
- How the opportunity will benefit you
- How the opportunity will benefit your organisation, and;
- Your history of fundraising training
EOI opens: Thursday 10 August 2023, 12pm AEST
EOI closes: Thursday 7 September 2023, 5pm AEST
Assessment: Friday 8th September to Tuesday 19th September
Applicants notified: Friday 22 September
APIEF: Monday 23 October 2023 – Friday 27th October 2023
Before you submit your EOI, read these guidelines thoroughly and contact our programs staff with any questions.