The application deadline for the Time_Place_Space 4 has been extended until Monday 14 February
Applications are being invited from Australian artists working across disciplines, cultures, and/or mediums to participate in Time_Place_Space 4. This will be the fourth intensive laboratory as part of Time_Place_Space, a national initiative that aims to challenge, invigorate and strengthen the areas of hybrid arts practice in Australia, with an emphasis on performance.
When: Saturday 9th July – Sunday 24th July, 2005
Where: Adelaide Centre for the ARTS, Adelaide, SA
The laboratory will be facilitated by national and international
practitioners to be announced in January. There will be places in the laboratory for up to twenty artists from diverse cultural, geographic and artistic backgrounds. Participants from previous Time_Place_Space laboratories are encouraged to apply.
Registration: $900 (full), $500 (concession).
Some travel assistance may be available to artists who can demonstrate financial need. For details please contact the Project Manager.
- The laboratory is open to Australian artists working across media and disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in working collaboratively and sympathetically with artists from diverse backgrounds and practices.
- Demonstrated interest/experience in hybrid performance making.
- Ability to analyse your practice.
Applications must be received by February 14 and need to include:
- A statement addressing why you are interested in participating.
- A description of current or previous work/s that articulates the central
ideas in this work.
- A set of questions or an area of inquiry that you would like to investigate while at Time_Place_Space 4.
- Support material from previous work which includes either 10 slides or images OR up to 20 minutes of video OR 1 CD ROM.
- Two referees and their contact details.
Please post to:
c/- Performance Space
PO Box 419
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
Please email to:
Please do not send documents over 1MG
Time_Place_Space 4 is a New Media Arts Board, Australia Council initiative, supported by the Theatre, Music and Dance Boards. It is produced by Performance Space with site partner Adelaide Centre for the ARTS, Adelaide, SA. (formerly AIT Arts)