We are the Australian Government’s principal arts investment and advisory body. Our staff are engaged under the Creative Australia Act 2023 and are not part of the Australian Public Service.
We are the Australian Government’s principal arts investment and advisory body. Our overarching purpose is to champion and invest in arts and creativity to benefit all Australians. We aim to do this by working towards the strategic objectives set out in our Corporate Plan.
Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of how we work to build and maintain a culturally safe and supportive workplace. We are committed to ensuring our staff reflect the diversity of Australia’s people and the artists and organisations we support.
We were named as an Inclusive Employer 2021-2022. This achievement recognises that we are active and committed to inclusion, and that we are above the Australian workforce average in DCA’s Inclusion@Work Index.
- Collaboration: cooperation with the same purpose.
- Resilience: flexible, adaptable and responsive.
- Integrity: ethical and accountable.
- Service: professional and engaged.
- Diversity: embracing difference.
- Leadership: advocate and empower.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Wellbeing programs
- Holistic employee assistance program for employees, their families and kin
- Access to reimbursement schemes
- Corporate discounts
- We work together with honesty, integrity, and respect.
- We enable, support and advocate for genuine freedom of artistic expression.
- We design and deliver our activities to ensure equity of access.
- We place First Nations arts and culture at the centre of what we do.
- We seek to understand and deliver on the needs and ambitions of all our communities.
You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold an applicable work visa.
We are engaged under the Creative Australia Act 2023 and are not part of the Australian Public Service.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need support with your application: email@example.com.